Jobref. id AGR159
Full time staff
An exciting opportunity exists for a Recruitment Coordinator
to join our team in the Aberdeen office. The primary role will focus on coordinating the Contracts and Administration processes of the Consultancy Solutions
business. AGR seek an individual with previous experience in a recruitment environment and with previous experience of working with personnel contracts. PAYE contract experience is preferred.
Who we are?
AGR is the leading wells and reservoir consultancy delivering support for the entire field life cycle. We also provide software and technical personnel for our clients globally.
AGR Consultancy Solutions Limited (AGR CS) have been providing recruitment and consultancy solutions to the upstream oil and gas industry since 1997. Specialising in the Drilling and Completion field, AGR CS has developed a global database covering the specialist and technical disciplines that our Clients require. With offices throughout the world, AGR CS offers the coverage and reach to provide contract and staff positions to enhance project teams thereby improving the capabilities of Clients operating in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Raise Consultant Contract Agreements for all placements in a timely manner.
- Maintain contract register for Consultant and Client Agreements.
- Maintain departmental files and databases.
- Ensure consultants certificates are kept up to date.
- Assist accounts department with all invoicing queries from Clients and Consultants.
- Assist as far as possible with Tax issues of placing consultants in various countries and deal with Clients regarding Tax issues
- Log, register and type new CV’s in accordance with the standard AGR format.
- Book all travel requirements as needed.
- Arrange visa’s for various worldwide locations
- Collate information for Monthly reports and create power point presentations to distribute.
- Database Management
- Co-ordinate tender Processes
- Co-ordinate external membership processes for AGR such as FPAL and REC
- External and inter-departmental reporting
Excellent Computer Skills – particularly Microsoft Office Suite:
- Word – Advanced Level
- Excel – Intermediate level
- PowerPoint – Intermediate Level
- Access – Basic Understanding
Job specific requirements
- Clear Communicator
- Shows Initiative
- Time Management
Contact information< Go back