Jobref. id AGR167
We are looking for an experienced Contract Manager to be responsible for the management of both client and service company contracts across the full range of Well Management services. The position is proactive and hands on and will include tendering, negotiating and administration activities.
Who we are?
AGR Well Management Ltd is a leading Well Management
company in the UK delivering life of field solutions globally. AGR group of companies also provide subsurface and reserves certificate
, wellsite geology
solutions for its clients globally.
AGR Well Management
has managed more than 550 well projects globally in 23 countries for over 100 operators. This has been achieved without any major Health, Safety or Environmental issues with all wells subject to planning in accordance with the relevant legislation.
We operate globally from 6 offices
retaining the best people in the industry.
We appoint staff purely on merit. Our policy is to treat employees fairly, providing them with equal opportunities and encouraging them to rise to their full potential. We regard recruiting, training, developing and retention of the best people as fundamental to our business.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Implementation of the AGR group contracting strategies
- Development of specific contracting strategies which support the overall business and/or Group and/or project
- Development of contract terms and conditions for client contracts
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions for client contracts
- Development of service company tender documents, including contract terms and conditions and the commercial model, in line with the relevant client requirements and/or AGR group strategies
- Management/coordination of the service company tendering process
- Management/coordination of client/service company contract award and execution including assistance in obtaining internal and external approvals
- Management/administration of client/service company contracts
- Input into tender submissions
- Ensuring the proper filing and retention of documentation in respect of tendering/contract administration from tender initiation to Contract close-out.
Work closely with all AGR departments to positively contribute to working relationships and business development.
Ensure all AGR HSEQ policies and procedures are followed.